I am a mid 20’s female trying to figure out what life is trying to teach me. Born and raised in Texas, I recently moved to Wyoming.
Within the past years two years:
- I graduated from University of Houston with a degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management and a minor in Marketing
- I moved from a city with 2 million people to a town of 10,000 people
- I moved into a home with my boyfriend
- I was promoted to my first managerial job
- I tried MANY new things (snowboarding, camping, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, etc.)
Each of these major life changes forced me to learn to adapt with life. By inching out of my comfort zone, I discovered that I was experiencing new feelings that inspired me to continue to try new things. I am hoping this blog will encourage you to do the same.